Begins Memorial Weekend!
COMPLETE 2016 INFORMATION COMING SOON!
Travel to various farms and ranches in the Brentwood area, driving on your own and selecting from the many featured farms to picking your own choicest of seasonal fruits from cherries to peaches, apricots to blackberries, strawberries and plums plus tomatoes, and much, much more.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Check the schedule for available farms - INFORMATION COMING SOON!
- Visit your choice farm(s) to pick your fruit(s).
- Have fun touring and picking your favorite fruits from participating farms.
Fees & Charges
PRICE PER POUND: Varies on the fruit, and market value ($0.75 - $4.00)
FREE GIFT from THE STREETS OF BRENTWOOD
*While supplies last. After your U-Pick, you can complete your day with a great meal at one of the many appealing restaurants at The Streets of Brentwood where you'll receive a bonus gift from us while supplies last. Restrictions apply. Details coming soon.
LIST OF 2016 PARTCIPATING FARMS - COMING SOON
Please check out Brentwood Harvest Time for a peek.
Brentwood Harvest Time
Saturday, May 7. Time 10am - 3pm
18th Annual Show-N-Shine Car Show
All Ford Car Show, Food Donations, Trophies, Raffles, fun and much more!
Coming to The Streets of Brentwood on Saturday, May 7, 2016
- Food Banks of Contra Costa and Solano Food will be accepting non-perishable/canned goods at the show. Each food donation at the show will receive a raffle ticket as our thanks to you.
Plus a portion of the proceeds from the show will be used to benefit local charities.
- The car show is for ALL Ford cars (Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Edsel, Continentla, and other Ford manufactured or powered vehicles are welcome)
Entrance fee is $30 in advance and $35 the day of the show. Entries must be postmarked by 4/16/2016 for discount fee.
Make checks payable to DVMA
Mail completed registration form and payment to:
Diablo Valley Mustang Association
PO Box 21674
Concord, CA 94521
Show staging begins at 7am
Show hours from 10am to 3pm
Peer-judged show (concludes at 12pm)
- Registration confirmations will be sent out via email unless an email is not given, then it will be sent via regular mail.
Please visit the official Diablo Valley Mustang Association site for complete details.
Wednesdays beginning March 2, from 9:00 - 10:00 am
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 8
RELAXATION Gift for MOM
Massage and facial at Massage Envy
Spa manicure and pedicure at Pinky Nails
Hair & make-up at Fusion3/Aveda Salon & Spa
Eyebrow art and body care at MADE
...and aroma therapy from Bath & Body Works
SHOPPING Gift for MOM
Spring and summer outfits from Maurice's
Comfy sleepwear from Victoria's Secret
Tasteful accessories from Charming Charlie
Designer sunglasses from Sunglass Hut
...and of course, shoes from DSW
LUNCH DATE with MOM
Variety options at BJ's
Diner style at Mel's
Healthier choices at Salad Makers
Mothers Day the movie at AMC
...and decadent dessert from Dore'
Saturday, 6/25 10am - 8pm, Sunday, 6/26 11am -6pm | Beer & Wine Hub Hours Listed Below
- NO ENTRY FEE
- Live Bands (bring your lawn chairs!)
- Street Entertainment
- PaintNite with Bindu (Brandon Dumlao) - Limited Seating
- Tent Vendors
- Food Trucks
- Covered picnic area
- Games and other Family Entertainment
- Three (3) Beer & Wine Hub (Must be 21 or older to enter, purchase and consume)
- American Red Cross Blood Drive Bus (please donate blood)
- and more...
>>> ADVANCE PURCHASE <<<
BEER & WINE WRISTBAND Must be 21 or older to purchase.
$40 + $3.19 EventBrite Processing Fee
$55 at the door
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Wristband Pass to all three (3) Beer & Wine Hub (11am - 7pm)
- Sunday, June 26, 2016 - Wristband Pass to all three (3) Beer & Wine Hub (11am - 5pm)
Parents & Providers Partnering for the Education of Young Children (PPPEYC) - Your Beer & Wine Wristband purchase to support our cause is greatly appreciated.
American Red Cross Blood Drive - Please donate blood on Friday, 6/24 or at the festival on Saturday, 6/25 and receive a special gift from The Streets of Brentwood.
BLOOD DONATION APPOINTMENTS BELOW:
- Friday, 6/24 12pm -6 pm - *Receive a special gift The Streets of Brentwood and a BONUS gift from the Festival Committee when you donate on 6/24/16.
- Saturday, 6/25 10am - 4pm - *Festival Day 1. Receive a special gift from The Streets of Brentwood. Please do not consume alcohol prior to blood donation.
*gifts are for qualified donors only, while supplies last. No replacements, exchanges or substitutions.
If your business would like to have a booth at the Streets STroll Festival, please click on the appropriate link below on your type of business.
For general questions, please email Noreen James at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOTH & PERFORMER APPLICATIONS
Rob Tracy Band (Country Rock)
The Tommy Huxley (Blues)
Evil Genius (Rock - more info coming soon)
The Floor Shakers (Funk, Soul, Rock n’ Roll, R&B)
The Desert Moon Band (Country)
Nova (Top 40 Alternative Rock - more info coming soon)
The Playthings (80’s 90’s Rock Top 40)
Rodeo House with Toree McGee (Country Rock)